Top 10 most common ingredients to avoid
What it’s used foR: Anti-oxidant, fragrance masking agent, preservative
Where it can be found: cosmetics, moisturizers, anti-aging products
Why we don’t use it: BHT is a common skin irritant and there is evidence that it is a potential cancer causing agent.
- Artificial Colours
- DEA (Diethanolamine)
- TEA (Triethanolamine)
- Propylene Glycol
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Where to start
- Green Your Baby’s World
- How to Read Cosmetic Labels
- Tips for healthier nail polish alternatives
From the blog
- 100% Natural Sunscreen & Giveaway
- Spring Best Skin Seminar Schedule
- “Advanced Healthy Eating” Best Skin Seminar
- “Ageless Beauty” Best Skin Seminar
- “Managing Teenage Skin” Best Skin Seminar
- Eco-Beauty Market
- Canadian Beauty Innovation Awards: An Exciting Announcement!
- Skin Care Revolution
- Hydration Month – Week 1 Contest
- A Revolution in Anti-Aging is Coming Monday.