Every month ING picks a local company and sells their products (or services) at their gorgeous ING Cafe space at Yonge and Shuter. Even more fantastic is the fact that they donate 100% of the proceeds to a charity of the featured company’s choice.
This month we’re thrilled to announce that they’re featuring our products! For the month of April our Face and Body Detox Kits are available for purchase there as well as our Help Some-Body Soap (100% of the sales priceis donated) with all proceeds being donated to The Canadian Breast Cancer Support Fund.
We’re so happy that they chose to partner with us and are in love with the fun display they made for our products.
This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favourite Consonant products and support a great cause at the same time, especially if you’re in the downtown core.
Want an individual product instead of kits or would you like some samples to “try before you buy”? A Consonant rep will be on hand at the ING Cafe every Thursday during the month of April for their “Local Market” from 11:30am – 1:30pm selling the full face line. Proceeds from the sales on these market days will also go to CBCSF.
- Artificial Colours
- DEA (Diethanolamine)
- TEA (Triethanolamine)
- Propylene Glycol
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Where to start
- Green Your Baby’s World
- How to Read Cosmetic Labels
- Tips for healthier nail polish alternatives
From the blog
- 100% Natural Sunscreen & Giveaway
- Spring Best Skin Seminar Schedule
- “Advanced Healthy Eating” Best Skin Seminar
- “Ageless Beauty” Best Skin Seminar
- “Managing Teenage Skin” Best Skin Seminar
- Eco-Beauty Market
- Canadian Beauty Innovation Awards: An Exciting Announcement!
- Skin Care Revolution
- Hydration Month – Week 1 Contest
- A Revolution in Anti-Aging is Coming Monday.